At home or at work, an inferior trash bag can lead to one of those scenarios straight out of an eighties Glad bag commercial featuring Tom Bosley. If your trash involves any heavy or sharp-edged objects, you understand the challenge. For example, we deal with this regularly when separating trash from the electronics for our recycling services. Quality bags are very important if that garbage is going to make it to the dumpster without a major mishap.
*Disclosure: We only recommend products we would use ourselves and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn us a small commission. Read full disclaimer here.
We’re glad to be able to work with the strongest trash bags – no rips or tears, and there’s no better resource for those than PlasticPlace.com. They have a huge variety of sizes, all eco-friendly, and they offer free same-day shipping and a low price guarantee.
If you visit them from the links in this blog post, they’ll even compensate PRR Computers for the referral.
Here are some of the reasons to consider Plastic Place as your source for quality trash bags:
- Over 200 styles and sizes of plastic trash bags for every industrial and commercial cleaning, organizing, packing and junk or waste removal need.
- High quality, durable trash bags help save money – no breaking, tearing or ripping!
- Custom printed bags are available (logos, etc.)
- Bulk discounts available and FREE same day shipping throughout the U.S. on orders placed before 2pm!
- All orders are backed by an excellent customer satisfaction guarantee from PlasticPlace.com – they pride themselves on outstanding service!
- PlasticPlace.com is a long-established, independent, American-owned business based in NY. Support small, U.S. based business.
Check out PlasticPlace.com today!