20 to 50 million metric tons of e-waste are disposed worldwide every year. When it comes time to dispose of your computer or electronics, it is important to work with someone you can trust to handle that disposal responsibly, and to make sure the data you have stored on that device doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
At PRR Computers, we recycle your old desktops, laptops, servers, and network equipment for free when you drop it off at our shop. Other types of equipment can be recycled at reasonable flat rates listed below.
Have a hard drive that you need to make sure is securely destroyed? We handle that in-house 100% of the time, and we’ll even certify the destruction for you if you need it.
- Recycling: desktops, laptops, AiOs, servers, network equipment – FREE (shop)
- Recycling: printers, monitors (30″ or smaller), misc. electronics – $10 per item
- TVs (31″ to 50″) – $50 per item
- Hard Drive / Solid State Drive Full Data Destruction – $10 ea.
- Certified HDD / SSD Destruction (certificate w/ serial number) – $25 ea.