Thousands of Viruses, One Computer | PRR Computers, LLC

by Phil Rice
9 years ago
170 Views
Img00426-20111108-1111

Wow! This has to be some kind of record. This photo was taken during mid-scan, the final total eclipsed 5000. How many of them were tracking cookies / harmless stuff? Zero. 90% hijacker executables, the other 10% fake AV. Never seen a computer quite so infested.

And now it’s clean and purring. Woo!

Malwarebytes for Home | Anti-Malware Premium | Free Trial Download

Need help with Estero Virus Removal? Not just in Estero, but Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples too. We can remove viruses and malware, let us help.

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *